Of Clocken Bondage Of Clocken Bondage

clocr00

FULL GRID FULL GRID

Amazing, 10/10 would watch again

gunit the tank engines gunit the tank engines

That was amazing!

A masterpiece! This will definetly be frontpaged soon.

Janurary Thirtieth 2010 Janurary Thirtieth 2010

Holy shit!

My puppet lives! Thanks man that fucking rocked lolololol!

LotusClock responds:

Thanks for NOT providing me voice acting, you lazy bum. :3

I have a small willy I have a small willy

This is fucking great

Please elaborate more on the pain of this awesome willy.

Nicol3 responds:

Back in 1998, after a troubling sexual experience with my Great Great Grandfather Alfred Konichigawa, I firmly and eloquently decided that I would be better off as a woman. I lived with this mindset for years, hoping that I could one day solidify my dream into reality.

October of last year, I was offered a discount on a surgical procedure that would make my wish come true. A very lazy Doctor offered to remove my male genitals for around half the price of a breast reduction. Excited, I promptly accepted, and within a month, I had the Doc carefully scraping away at my very small Willy. I should've known what I was getting myself into.

Once my balls were removed, isolation anxiety set in. The constant slicing and hacking at my Willy's small yellow frame began to scar his weak and feeble mind. Once the removal process was complete, the vibrant, cheerful Willy I knew all-too-well had transformed into a starved, hollowed soul. His spirit was shattered.

With a heart heavy with pity, I asked for Willy to be placed in a display jar, in order to isolate him from my new life. On occasion, I look back on my Willy; always standing there, howling with anguish, anger, deprivation.

I've taught myself to drown out his screams, but on some nights, I can't help but weep.

MJ's End MJ's End

HOLY FUCKING EPICNESS

Master please teach me how can I become a catoblepor!

greyclock and pirateclock greyclock and pirateclock

YES THIS IS THE STUFF RIGHT HERE!

Make part 2, ok? GOD BLESS YOU MY N***A.

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

Get a sense of humor.

What was the point of that? Animate the shittiest jokes you could come up with? It was worse than a pikanjo flash, don't do that again.

Please.

LL - Movies LL - Movies

Too fucking good!

One of the best lock animations out there, thank you for this, n***a.

Peace.

Insomnia+++ Insomnia+++

Good stuff!

Those duck.fla's never dissapoint me, never!

Really liked your animation, keep doing more.